Audit and Assurance
Navegation: Home / Services /
Sustainability & Environmental Audit and Assurance
Real insights into performance through EHS auditing.
Our Audit & Assurance Services provide the EHS performance insight required for making the right management decisions – for improving business operations, through to assessing acquisition risks.
- EHS Audits
- Legal Compliance
- Industry Standards
- Due Diligence
- Determine if business operations are legally compliant, managing risks, reducing impacts
- Identify, priorities and communicate improvement requirements and opportunities
- Regulatory compliance audit
- Management system audits, against ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, etc
- Risk management audit, against good risk management practice
- Theme based audits, e.g. work at height, waste management, etc
- Third party audits, such as of key contractors & suppliers
- Internal audits and advanced EHS auditor training
- Clear understanding of EHS performance strengths and weaknesses
- Critical insight into legal non-compliances and major risks
- Stay informed – make informed and accurate business decisions
- Practical interpretation of new & existing laws and regulations
- Assist businesses with adapting to new regulatory requirements
- Provide incoming investors and start-ups with an understanding of the local regulatory climate
- Compliance audits to determine if an organization meets current EHS legal requirements
- Periodic briefings on environmental, safety and health laws
- Country profiles summarizing laws for Central & South America, and UK
- Legal compliance audits, specialising in Central & South America, and UK
- Training sessions to develop competencies on new requirements
- Assisting local regulatory authorities develop new legislation
- Allowing business to stay ahead of new and evolving regulatory requirements
- Credible insight to the regulatory context/climate for new business and start-ups
- Allowing a business to deliver and sustain high levels of regulatory compliance
Key Projects Related to Audit and Assurance
Lead the offshore drilling audit program, that included Mobile Offshore Drilling Units (MODUs), deepwater drilling rigs, semi-submersibles and ships in Gulf of Mexico, Australasia, UK and Brazil; and provided assurance on the following: major accident hazard management, as defined by rig safety cases & Bow Tie risk analysis; asset integrity; delivery of Zero Incident Operations (ZIO) visibility and communication of this through the operations.
ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001) Certification
ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certification audits on behalf of ERMCVS for leading pharmaceutical and medical devices company at over 40 sites worldwide.
Corporate Safety and Health Audits
Corporate safety and health audits of surface and underground mining operations, for coal, copper, nickel, diamond and platinum operations and associated support infrastructure and activities.
Get in touch with Futuris Consulting’s team of professionals to start analyzing what we can do for your business.