We help companies establish a robust Plan-Do-Check-Review cycle to deliver compliance, risk control
- ISO 14001 implementation
- OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001) implementation
- Environmental and Social Management Systems (ESMS or SEMS)
- Safety and environment coaching
- Greenhouse gas inventory
- Establish a robust Plan-Do-Check-Review cycle for EHS issues embedded within existing business processes
- Enable a business operations to reliably deliver compliance, risk control and impact reduction
- Obtain certification to internationally renowned standards and/or meet corporate standards
- Base line gap analysis against standards such as ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, SEMS
- Develop a cross-business strategy to address gaps
- Top-down development of senior leadership skills and line management responsibilities & competencies
- Bottom-up change agents in the field to initiate behavioral change
- Maintain a continual focus on performance, avoiding unnecessary bureaucracy
- Enhanced EHS performance: compliance, risk management, impact reduction
- EHS programs lead from the top, as genuine business issues
- Certification that adds value, not just as a piece of paper on the wall
Safety and Environmental Coaching
- Develop general EHS risk management competencies
- Develop specific, technical EHS competencies
- Provide a key element in the step change in EHS behaviors and culture
- In-field coaching and mentoring
- Formal training sessions applying leading engagement techniques
- Leadership workshops, using powerful motivational approaches
- Tools for determining and assessing competencies
- Development of training and development programmes
- Enhanced EHS competency and awareness
- A catalyst for enhancing overall EHS
- Workforce engagement, understanding what EHS issues are important
- Catalyst for cultural step-change
Key Projects Related to Management Systems
ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Implementation
Development and implementation of an environment, safety and health management system (ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, currently ISO 45001) for a refinery and associated port operations. Carried out a thorough baseline risk assessment. Hazard awareness training to operations and support teams. Incorporated industry practice from experience with other oil & gas companies.
ESMS for Retail Operation
Development and support on implementation of an environmental and social management system (ESMS) for offices, warehouse and stores in Panama City and Colon. Development of environmental and social standards for managing key risks at warehouses, offices and shops. Training of staff on hazards and risks and developed standards.
Health & Safety Coaching
On behalf of ERM, Health & Safety coaching of approximately 40 staff at hydroelectric construction project of La Romaine III and IV. Workshops and in-the-field coaching for managers and supervisors that focused on prevention of fatal accidents, importance of critical controls, abilities for identifying hazards, reducing risk tolerance, and increasing the levels of risk awareness.
Health & Safety Coaching
Development of the Greenhouse gas inventory and demonstration of net-zero carbon footprint.
Support was given to determine emission reduction and compensation measurements, development of procedures and training of the personnel involved.
Get in touch with Futuris Consulting’s team of professionals to start analyzing what we can do for your business.