Succesfull corporate operations
Our Due Diligence service provide a complete business assessment before a fusion or acquisition operation, giving every involved character strong knowledge and the main tools to achieve a successful negociation.
- Provide critical EHS risk & liability analysis for mergers, acquisitions
- Define costs and mitigating strategies to address material concerns
- Provide investors/divestors with a strategy for enhancing the value of an asset/portfolio
- Phase I environmental and key compliance site assessments
- Review of key safety & health risks and liabilities
- Applying international leading practice, e.g. US ASTM, EU risk based
- Detailed records and background searches on target facility/entity
- Reporting to specific investor needs: corporate; VCs; banks; vendors
- Technical follow-up, including full Phase II & remediation capability
- Collaboration with the wider due diligence team
- Rapid field mobilisation; concise, focused and swift reporting
- Investors fully aware of EHS risks, costs, mitigation strategies=strong negotiating position
- Strong basis for vendors and investors to address issues and enhance the value of their portfolio
- No surprises, contributing to the success of a transaction.