Our auditing service provides the insight required to make the right management decisions, which helps improve business operations and assess acquisition risks. Audit results render the necessary knowledge for appropriate decision-making regarding environmental, social and safety requirements.
- Determine whether business operations comply with all legal, risk management and impact reduction requirements.
- Identify, prioritize and communicate requirements for development and improvement opportunities.
- Legal compliance audits.
- Management system audits, based on ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and other standards.
- Risk management audits against management best practices.
- Topic-specific audits, i.e. work at height, waste management, etc.
- External audits, such as contractors and key providers.
- Internal audits and advanced training in environment, health and safety.
- Identification of strengths and improvement opportunities in environmental, social, health and safety practices.
- Critical view point about possible legal noncompliance and major risks.
- Keep updated and make accurate business decisions.
- Improve process efficiency in order to reduce or avoid environmental impact and health and safety risks.
- Have a practical interpretation of laws and regulations, both the existing ones, as well as those about to be approved.
- Support the business in its adaptation to new legal requirements.
- Provide new investors with a clear scenario as to the legal requirements of the country where they are planning to invest.
- Compliance audit to determine whether an organization complies with legal requirements.
- Construction of legal matrixes that summarize business-specific legislation in Latin America and the United Kingdom.
- Periodic updating of legal requirements regarding environmental, social, health and safety matters.
- Legal compliance audits, specialized in Central America, the Caribbean, South America and the United Kingdom.
- Training sessions to develop skills for new legal requirements.
- Support to competent local authorities in the development of new legislation.
- Reduce the risk of business closures due to legal noncompliance.
- Businesses are able to remain compliant with new and changing regulations.
- A reliable panorama of the regulatory and legal environment for new operations.
Key Projects Related to Audit and Assurance
(Gulf of Mexico, Australasia, UK, and Brazil)
Category: Oil & Gas, Chemical
Lead the offshore drilling audit program, that included Mobile Offshore Drilling Units (MODUs), deepwater drilling rigs, semi-submersibles and ships in Gulf of Mexico, Australasia, UK and Brazil; and provided assurance on the following: major accident hazard management, as defined by rig safety cases & Bow Tie risk analysis; asset integrity; delivery of Zero Incident Operations (ZIO) visibility and communication of this through the operations.
ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001) Certification
Category: Pharmaceutical & Health Care
ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certification audits on behalf of ERMCVS for leading pharmaceutical and medical devices company at over 40 sites worldwide.
Corporate Safety and Health Audits
Category: Mining & Minerals
Corporate safety and health audits of surface and underground mining operations, for coal, copper, nickel, diamond and platinum operations and associated support infrastructure and activities.
Legal compliance and management system audit
Legal compliance and Environment, Health and Safety management system audit for 10 facilities in four countries, for an agrochemical manufacturing company.
Get in touch with Futuris Consulting’s team of professionals to start analyzing what we can do for your business.